Thursday, March 13, 2014

FREE TREE!


Yellow Flowering Tabebuia Tree
P.I.E. is  “planting a seed” so to speak in an attempt to beautify the Islands and give a theme identity to our streets.  P.I.E. has identified an easy-to-grow yellow flowering tree called the TABEBUIA.  

This tree can grow as high as 15 to 20 feet and if periodically pruned will fill out to a brilliant yellow tree.  P.I.E. will give each member household one free tree if there is enough interest from the members.  There is only one catch: the tree must be planted in the front yard of the participating member.

If you are a P.I.E. member and would like to participate, please email Dick Sadenwater at sadenwater150@comcast.netJust say “I want a tree” and include your name and email address, so we may contact you when the project is finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment